Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Awkward Moments

What is it with people coming up to you and starting a conversation and then not keeping the conversation going but instead just stands there waiting for you to pick up the conversation. Maybe you don't know what I mean...Tonight I went out to a bar and a girl I didn't know came up to me and asked me a question. She didn't introduce herself or anything, but after she asked me a question she just stood there. Looking at me and smiling. It was quite awkward. I didn't know what to say to her but I felt weird so I started to make small talk to fill in the silence but I was just weirded out by it. It was so forced. My roommate who was sitting across from me thought this girl was trying to hit on me but she wasn't cause she was there with her boyfriend. So my roommate thinks that perhaps she was looking for a threesome. haha But I think if you go up to someone you don't know and you want to talk to them you gotta keep the conversation going or leave and not just stand there staring at them waiting for them to say something. Awkward Awkward Awkward is all i have to say.

I got a "Rate-your-date Journal" from my cousin for my birthday, and my roommate and I were saying that we should change it into a "creepy encounters" book and then publish it (but with a better title of course)! So maybe I will use my rate-my-date book for it. I do not go on many dates and will have no use for it, but I do have very interesting encounters...so maybe i'll have better use for a creepy/weird encounters journal instead! :) ha Brilliant!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you could write. you're an amateur hemingway. Its wonderful

Suckapants said...

Who said the last comment? I like to know who reads this P.O.S! I know, I know, my writing abilties are beyond all greatness! But another thing I hate is when ppl leave comments and don't say who they are.

Anonymous said...

Sarah! I didn't know you have a blog. If it wasn't for Mich's blog I wouldn't have known. Anyway, I find this entry is very funny. I get this all the time at company functions.