Wednesday, December 07, 2005

You betcha

In case you were all wondering if I got that stretcher frame made yet...OH YEAH BABY it's done and made! And it's beautiful! My hot drawing one TA helped me make it! And yes I would like to say that I worked the chop saw, table saw, and the bradley nail gun! And yes, I feel more manly because of it! haha Sorry no pictures of how beautiful it turned out but I'm so happy it's done. I was surprised at how much easier it was than I thought and having someone to help me really relieved me. I was out of there in less than an hour! Surprising since I was planning on being in the woodshop for 3 hours making it! Yesterday i stretched the canvas and gessoed it and now it's all ready to paint on...but what shall I paint? Any ideas???

1 comment:

Ken said...

you have a blog!