Sunday, December 04, 2005

We must be good...




Tonight I went to a friend's pre-christmas party. Besides hogging all the yummy cheeses they had there we also ate sugary gummy rings. You know those huge gummies that no really eats but always gets for holiday parties? Well we all decided to see if we could fit our tongue through the hole of gummeis without using our hands. And by doing this Liz thought that perhaps it would be the equivalent to trying to tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue or unwrapping a starburst in your mouth, meaning you're a great kisser if you can accomplish the task at hand. And yes we all accomplished it...so that means we're all great kissers...ok so maybe it's not so much the same as tying a knot at the end of a cherry stem, but galldarnit we're great kissers! haha So pucker up and kiss me already!

Sad news, I didn't set the timer right and we all missed Dane Cook on SNL!!!!! ARGH! I know, I'm a failure! So if anyone has a copy of it let me know! Or if they rerun it, make sure you tell me!

For more pictures please check out: http://sarahlee.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually I saw that show with Dane Cook on SNL on one of those rare occasions that I watch SNL. I didn't know who he was, but he sure is funny. The monologue at the beginning of the show was the best part. There was a skit with him wearing a really chunky turtleneck sweater which looked funny, but that's all I remember.