Sunday, October 02, 2005

Wig Party!







Oh man! After a long week this was well deserved... My roommates (Nicole and Liz) and I hosted a party on friday night and the theme, which you probably know by now is WIGS!!! It was totally awesome and I'm so happy that about everyone came with wigs on. What a great theme, ahem...my idea! :P We invited about 40 people and expected maybe 30 to come, only 20 came but either way we still had a great time! After our house we headed out onto state st. and of course attracted a lot of attention. We must do this again now that everyone has a wig! :)

For more great pictures please visit:

http://community.webshots.com/user/poundcake1211

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I really enjoyed your Blog. Keep it up!

Regards

Adam Hunter

Anonymous said...

Cool wigs!

Anonymous said...

that comment was from me - mich