Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween





So, after saying that I didn't want to venture out to State St. I went back on my word and did it! haha I was curious what it was like now, comparing to my freshman year. And I have to say...not much more different but it seems like it's more controlled, stadium lights, a lot more police out and police on horses! I think the police on horses is a bad idea, yes it may control the crowd better in some ways and keep less people wandering in the middle of the street...maybe...but i feel bad for the horses and they poop all over the street and you have to constantly watch where you step, it's quite disgusting! Unless you're drunk and you don't care what you step in, which most people were...yuck. Anyway, I went out on Friday and luckily there weren't that many people out so it wasn't as bad. But it was still craziness of course! It was fun to see all the crazy costumes and act silly, not that I don't everyday..but you know what I mean! I think what I find cool about Halloween is that at no other time of the year can you point at someone and yell, "Heyyyyy, a grown man in a diaper!!!" and get a high five from him and act as if you've know each other for years...haha

No comments: