Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Boss









I was able to sneek in some pictures of The Boss!!! muahahaha...

This Saturday night I saw Bruce Sprigsteen in concert!!! I was never a particular fan of his but come on it's The Boss you gotta like him, he's a legend!! My friend's (Melissa) father bought Melissa two tickets to go see Bruce and she asked me to go with her!!! How nice of Melissa! I am so honored that I was worthy enough to go with her. heehe I sound like a pathetic loser I know but I really appreciate people that treat me to things. It makes me feel special.

Anyway, the concert was the "awesomest"! He is so talented, playing a number of different instuments all night. He mostly played songs off of his new album, "Devils & Dust" which is mainly really mellow stuff, very different from his other albums. But I liked it a lot and had a good time at the concert. I need to attend more concerts! They're so exilarating! I was so buzzed from the concert last night I didn't go to bed till 4am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, looks like you had good seats. did you use a digital camera to take pics?

Suckapants said...

Yes, we did have really good seats! Left of the stage, 8 rows from the front! It was definitely a good show and yes I did use a digicam to take photos.