Monday, September 12, 2005

The new guy sucks

It's already been decided that this new instructor for my Typography class sucks! It's only been week 2 and only had two classes with this guy. The first day I met him I already knew he was a hardass but he is officially a jackass in my book. He gave us a lot of homework already and talking with other people in his class; I have confirmed he is an ass! Supposedly in one of his classes he was giving a little presentation and someone in the class asked him to please slow down because she was trying to take notes but he snapped at her saying, "I will go at whatever pace I desire!" Hmpf..it's gonna be a long semester....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some interesting comments you are getting. Seem more like advertising to me and the comments completely don't relate to what you are writing about. How retarded.

- Mich