Monday, July 16, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance?



Alright, this is kinda ultra nerdy, but I'm a fan of the tv show "So you think you can dance". I find it way better than "Dancing with the stars" because these people can actually dance! Not only that but they are crazy amazing at it! I love watching them every week, I'm rooting for Hok. He's got some crazy talent. This dance still gives me the chills every time I watch it...

For Hok's audition...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkD7HdO7qn0&mode=related&search=

2 comments:

Big Norm said...

wow !
this was an awesome dance ! i dont know what they were tryin to depict, but it made me think of the movie pan's labryinth... did u see it?

Suckapants said...

ya i saw that movie, it was good. Hok was a hummingbird and the girl was a blooming flower.