Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mysterious Bumper Sticker

I was wondering if anyone knows what a MW bumper sticker means or what it's from. I've been seeing it on a bunch of cars and it's always placed on the left side of the license plate. Not on the bumper but next to the license plate on the trunk. I wonder why it's always placed there, is there a reason or a mere coincidence? It seems too odd to a coincidence. I feel like it's some sort of cult or a secret that everyone knows about but me! It's driving me nuts, I'm almost tempted to roll down my window and ask the person who has it. This bumper stick is black and white/silver. It's a white/silver MW in black circle with a white/silver inner circle stroke. If anyone knows, please help!

6 comments:

Ken said...

http://www.motorwerks.com/

Suckapants said...

oooooooooh!!! Thank you, but do you know why they are all placed in the same location on the car?

Ken said...

The dealership puts their logo on all the cars they sell. Other dealerships do it, too. Easiest way to remove a tag like this, by the way, is to use a hair dryer to warm it up then dental floss to slide it off.

Suckapants said...

oooh! It all makes so much sense!

Anonymous said...

Is there anything you don't know??? :)

Big Norm said...

hahaha. this is so funny ! glad you got your answer :)
hey, dont get fat ! that's not good. you look great as you are, and its healthier to be thin anyway !